- Their cutting tooling and relative core loading devices with vibrating system or discs system (chosen in accordance with the cores/spools to be used), allow cutting width to be changed within 10 minutes of real time.
- They are suitable for the production of any type of adhesive material and, in their NA version, for the processing of non-adhesive materials as well.
- They can rewind material on 1″ cardboard or plastic cores, 1″ plastic spools and possibly also be equipped for the rewinding on 1,5″ cores.
- They can be equipped with three different slitting systems:
- Computerized control is provided for all machine functions and production parameters of each single product which, once memorised, allow a considerable saving of time and facilitate operations in accordance with production needs. It is also possible to save and later print periodic production reports and machine down-time.
- They can be equipped with customized finished product discharge systems.
- To better satisfy any particular production requirement, it is possible to combine them with the most suitable unwind station chosen among a variety of different unwind stands available.
- To comply with the most demanding environmental labour regulations, they can be totally sound-proofed.
- Web width: 1000 mm÷2100 mm
- Cutting sizes: 9 mm÷100 mm
- Max rewind Ø: 70 mm
- Max unwind Ø: 800 mm÷1000 mm
- Cutting size change over time: 10 min.
- Cycle time for 10 mt rolls: 15 sec.
- Cycle time for 33 mt rolls: 17 sec.